24th July 2020
Dear Players, Parents and Supporters,
Welcome to Cooks Square Park.
We would like to bring to your attention the COVID-19 restrictions in place at our ground. Whilst at Cooks Square Park please observe social distancing at all times.
- Please arrive at the time your coach has advised you to.
- Cars will be allowed into Cooks Square, but parking is only on the sealed carpark area. You may be temperature tested at the gate, and your details may be recorded.
- On a Senior game day all arrivals will require registration via the supplied QR code.
- On a Youth game day, there will be no team gathering in the change rooms. They will be open, but only for pregame strapping, and injury care and maintenance.
- Youth players will be required to arrive at the ground in their game kit (boots can be put on at the ground). On leaving your car, you should take your kit bag, and proceed to the training field/warm up area, where you will come under the supervision of your coach.
- On a Senior game day, change rooms will be available with a maximum of 8 people at any one time.
- Team officials (coaches and managers) will be responsible for cleaning down all surfaces of the change rooms, after every time they are used
- It is recommended that your players do not use the shower.
- You must bring your own marked drink bottle and other gear – there can be no sharing of resources and gear. It is recommended that you bring your own hand sanitiser.
- There will be no team walk-ons from the players’ race. You will enter the field from the training ground and leave your kit bag adjacent to your team’s dugout.
- All on field bench seats and equipment need to be sanitised by field officials (coach/managers) at the end of each game – Glenn 20 spray will be provided
- All balls and warm up equipment will be sanitised between games.
- At completion of the game you will recover your kit bag and leave the playing area. It is compulsory to leave Cooks Square before the next age groups’ game.
PARENTS AND SUPPORTERS
- On a Youth/SAP/u12s or O/35s game day, only 1 parent or carer can attend Cooks Square Park to attend your sons’ game. In special circumstances, the club has the authority to approve another spectator for your sons’ game. This will be on a case by case basis. Social distancing MUST be observed at all times.
- You will be able to exit your car, if you choose, but must adhere to the standard “Social Distancing’ rules that are applying throughout society. There will be club ‘COVID-19 Marshalls’ circulating the ground, to make sure that those standards are complied. Please respect the role that these people are playing on behalf of the club and the community and conform to their requests.
- The canteen will be operating. Social distancing to be observed.
- Cooks Square Park toilets will be open, and subject to constant monitoring.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at surrounding locations within the ground, please use it if you do not have your own.
Please be respectful of the need to follow all these restrictions and guidelines. Many people have already and will continue to contribute their time and energy in getting players onto the field for the season.
If you feel that you cannot comply with any aspect of a COVID-19 Safety Plan, or any other directive that you are given, whilst at the Park, please make the decision to stay at home.
Also, if you are showing any of the below symptoms, don’t risk coming to football, simply stay home.
Maitland Football Club